Virtual platform for conducting business events
Product Design Lead$80k – $110k • 0.25% – 1.0%
What We're Looking for in You:
Someone who's spent too much time dreaming about how enterprise softwares can be made better and sees ample opportunity for improvement
- A product designer with 4+ years of experience.
- Experienced working at the earliest stages of an eventual-hypergrowth startup.
- Comfortable owning the design spectrum from user research to high-fidelity UI and visual design
- Willingness to take on other design projects, such as graphic design, web animation, etc
- Up-to-date with modern design patterns and human interface guidelines.
- Tools you consider second-nature: Figma/Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects) or similar.
- No coding skills required.
- At Goldcast, you'll get to report directly to the CEO and work closely with our engineering and product teams to continually impact the working lives of thousands each and every day.
You'll thrive in ambiguity, and own the full design process from understanding customer problems and low fidelity wireframes to bringing products to visual life + make graphic, illustrations and animations to promote.
You'll grow into a role managing several junior designers and be a critical functional unit owner of our team.
WFH, remote friendly / flexible policy
"It's impossible to talk about the design without looking at the work"
Alongside your work experience, we'd love to see your portfolio. In addition, please send 3-4 companies whose product/interface design you admire and why (it can be both consumer and business facing), and 1-2 that you dislike. The more unique, the better. Short descriptions should be good enough :)
We look forward to seeing your work!
At Goldcast, we celebrate diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team composed of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Goldcast at a glance
Goldcast focuses on Enterprise Software. Their company has offices in Boston and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.goldcast.io/