We're on a mission to discover America's greatest foods & ship 'em to your door
Senior Visual Designer$75k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Goldbelly is seeking an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. Our Senior Visual Designer will work closely with our Creative and Marketing Teams to concept, design and iterate on creative marketing campaigns until they meet our high standards of quality.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the e-commerce space, and a passion for doing just that is critical-we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to the Goldbelly brand.
What you should bring to the table
- Strong creative thinking. We are looking for candidates who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool designs to move forward with.
- A strong background, with 5+ years of visual design experience. We love background in fashion, e-commerce, editorial and food. Agency experience is a plus! You obviously consider Photoshop (or Sketch) and Illustrator to be something like family.
- A deep understanding of brand and awareness of the interplay of photography, typography and copy.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Creative Director and Merchandisers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. We work hard to keep a prima-donna free work zone!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Meet your team
Goldbelly at a glance
Goldbelly focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Specialty Foods, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Goldbelly has raised $33M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.