To empower our associates to thrive in client environment and build better products
Java Developer$50k – $120k • No equity
- Job Title: Java Developer
- Description: This role will help to develop and modify software by applying fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of programming. Performs routine programming assignments with knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements and will respond to issues and concerns reported by users. A successful candidate will be working with a small team, but must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Location: Columbus, OH.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required.
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services/ IIB integration).
- Experience using Git to manage code.
- Experience with Maven.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security).
- 5+ years Oracle experience in database design, creating stored procedures and performance tuned SQL for quality execution.
- Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts.
- Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
- Working experience with one or more Java EE servers such as WebSphere and WebLogic application server, JBOSS or Tomcat.
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build Efficient Server-Side Applications.
- Former Experience with Integration.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Preparing and Maintaining High-Quality Technical Documentation.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This job is primarily sedentary.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or
national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local