On-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group
Senior Software Engineer
About the Role
Gopay is looking for a passionate software engineer with a drive to build scalable applications. You will be working along with our excellent software development team, and will be responsible for working on Customer/ Partner / Payments products that is currently being developed by GoPay. You will be responsible for designing and programming critical features or whole feature areas. You will work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across GoPay.
What You Will Do
- You will be part of one of the Largest Payment Platforms with high throughput and visible end user impact
- You should understand the user and their behaviour and will continuously contribute to make their experience better with each release
- You will be responsible for the overall delivery and the solution architecture of the feature your team will be working on
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest growing unicorns
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with product and business stakeholders across distributed teams in a global environment
- You shall write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Have a good understanding of Java /Clojure/ Python / Golang / Ruby
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency GRPC or RESTful services
- Have experience using Kubernetes and Consul
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high quality levels.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
Gojek at a glance
Gojek focuses on Financial Services, Information Technology, Payments, News, and Mobile Payments. Their company has offices in Singapore, Gurgaon, Karnataka, and Jakarta. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Gojek has raised $3.24B of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.