Fresh Fashion, Straight From Brand Stores
Engineer - Unity AR Developer₹8L – ₹12L
Fynd has a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Unity Developer to join a young, fast-paced, growing team of individuals. Creativity and the ability to think outside the square are essential as you develop unique concepts inside the Fynd and partner apps.
Using the best emerging technology, you will help to maintain existing products, develop new features and create 3D interactive gaming and immersive solutions for a variety of new and existing platforms to enhance user experience.
Skills you must have :
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
• Experience developing for augmented/mixed reality on mobile platforms.
• Familiarity with level design and planning.
• Experience with game physics and particle systems.
• Experience optimizing memory and space usage for performance.
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
• The ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Strong understanding of 3D modeling / texturing work-flows for game engines.
• Experience with rendering and shader related code.
• A passion for AR technologies and experience with AR frameworks such as ARCore, ARKit.
• Experience working with Machine Learning Agents and integrating pre-trained ML models within Unity.
• Experience integrating third-party SDK in Unity.
• Experience developing for mobile platforms.
• Experience with Android Studio/iOS Development.
Fynd at a glance
Fynd focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Fashion, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Fynd has raised $3.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.