We serve more than 13 million customers worldwide. We operate the world’s largest domain marketplace, where our customers can find that unique piece of digital real estate that perfectly matches their idea. We provide website building, hosting and security tools to help customers easily construct and protect their online presence and tackle the rapidly changing technology landscape. As our customers grow, we provide applications that help them connect to their customers, manage and grow their businesses and get found online.
GoDaddy hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when GoDaddy posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- Kentik, the company once known as CloudHelix, today announced that it has raised a $23.5 million growth funding round led by Vistara Capital Partners, with existing investors August Capital, Third Point Ventures, DCVC, and Tahoma Ventures also participating.
- With this round, Kentik has now raised a total of $61.7 million.
- The company’s platform allows enterprises to monitor their networks, no matter whether that’s over the Internet, inside their own data centers or in public clouds.
- The company says it will use the new funding to invest in its product and for go-to-market investments.
- 4 weeks ago
An Israeli security company said the hacking software, called Aria-body, had been deployed against governments and state-owned companies in Australia and Southeast Asia.
The Australian government, which has been engaged in a contentious internal debate over concerns about Chinese interference, did not immediately respond to questions about the report.
- 1 month ago
- GoDaddy, with 19 million customers, has disclosed a data breach impacting web hosting account credentials.
- An unknown number of customers have been informed that their web hosting account credentials had been compromised.
- The security incident in question came to light after suspicious activity was recently identified on some GoDaddy servers. The breach itself appears to have occurred on October 19, 2019, according to the State of California Department of Justice, with which the disclosure notification email sample was filed.