World’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers
Data Analyst, Business Development
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
GOAT is seeking a passionate and motivated Business Development Analyst to support the continued formulation and execution of the growth strategy for GOAT. The role requires strategic and critical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication, creativity, and multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate will possess demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including GOAT users and multiple internal teams.
In this role you will
- Assist in sourcing new supply channels and partnerships for various business verticals while maintaining current supplier relationships
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of our tools and businesses to develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Assist in the sourcing and management of new business lines, from idea generation, market research, process formulation, control, and examination
- Work collaboratively with the different areas of the organization that have ownership and impact around current and potential new business lines
- Create a rich set of insights about our user, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches, in partnership with our analytics, data science, and insights teams
- Brainstorm, formulate, and construct new ways for buyers and sellers to utilize our platform to fulfill the needs of everyone while maintaining current relationships
- Ownership of our inventory model, monitoring the effect of market fluctuations on it
- 3+ years of work experience in a challenging analytical role i.e. management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or marketing analytics
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with a proven background in process improvement
- Exceptional methodical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- Capacity for creative and innovative thinking for process improvement
- Address problems with a positive, creative, collaborative approach, while keeping the user experience in mind
- Mastery in MS Excel and SQL knowledge
- Passion for sneakers a plus but not mandatory
- We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
GOAT Group at a glance
GOAT Group focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and New York City. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, GOAT Group has raised $197.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.