Senior Back End Developer and Member of Founding Team₹5L – ₹14L • 1.0% – 3.0%
Goalteller is a fintech startup in the investment planning space. The company is in the process of building a highly dynamic platform for making financial decisions more informed and planned. The company would be operating in the B2C space. The company will be adopting a mobile first approach
The platform would be run on highly syncronised, dynamic algorithms that would be the core of the platform/business.
The backend developer would need to understand the business logic and code all the underlying algorithms. This role is very critical for the firm's success as the entire platform would run on these algos.
1) Well conversant with coding languages that help in writing complex algorithms ( Python is preferred but happy to explore other languages).
2) At the bare minimum, a basic understanding of database design and querying
3) Object oriented programming and understanding of data structures
4) At least a basic knowledge of software design patterns/code structuring for projects
5) Awareness of Devops processes and ability to deploy/manage applications in a production environment
6) Very good with numbers and should have had past experience of working and coding complex algos
7) Understanding of Rest API's and general conventions followed for the same
8) Good to have knowledge of test driven development/testing environment
9) Build highly usable and scalable codes
10) Understanding of basic finance terminologies would be a plus
11) Understanding of Excel VBA is a plus ( but not essential)
1) As part of the core founding team, the individual would be expected to understand the business logic / requirement and then model the same into a well written adaptible code
2) Use of most optimal and upto date technologies for the running of the applications
3) *Needs to be very passionate about the subject as the work would be very demanding as the product creation would need exhaustive iterations
4) Apart from significant iterating, the quality of code also would need to be maintained
5) Would require to be self motivated as the iterations would demand a lot of self application
6) Might also be needed to handle a small team eventually
7) Collaborate closely with business analyst / front end engineers
Process of Selection
1) Tele Call
2) Assignment And Video Call
3) In person Meeting
P.S - Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and trade off of equity
Goal Teller at a glance
Goal Teller focuses on Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.goalteller.com