We created Ivy, the world's most trusted smartconcierge for hotels: https://j.mp/GMintro90
Growth Marketer (Google-backed B2B SaaS Company 🚀 )$65k – $90k • 0.05% – 0.2%
Go Moment is looking for a new all-star Growth Marketer to join our team!
Go Moment is bringing instant customer service to 40 million hotel guests using AI. We're backed by major investors including Google, and scaling fast.
If you have an ownership mentality and want to directly make millions of people smile every year while working in a great environment, let's connect.
Our team is revolutionizing the hospitality industry with AI. Go Moment’s guest engagement solution, Ivy, allows hotel staff to communicate with guests via text message and / or voice from a single command center. Guests can interact with Ivy directly to discover everything they need during their stay, such as obtaining the WiFi password, requesting more towels, or even ordering a drink by the pool. Best of all, Ivy works by using the native SMS messaging app that is already on your phone! Our technology is simple, easy to deploy, and streamlines guest services to help reduce labor expense and response times.
Quick videos about Go Moment & Ivy:
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Do something meaningful with direct results -- we make people happy!
- High impact role with equity upside
- Flexible hours and unlimited PTO policy
- Help millions of people going through hotels & resorts from around the world
- Work with the latest technologies and quality people
- Work from our awesome high-tech office with occasional remote time
What You Need for this Position:
Go Moment's Growth Marketer position requires an experienced self-starter who is ready to work at one of the most exciting startups in LA. Working closely with sales and operations, this person will play an integral role in enabling and enabling Go Moment’s rapid expansion. We’re looking for a marketing guru, a tech enthusiast, and a master of productivity – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done.
• Responsible for creating marketing materials including collateral, ensuring consistent voice and messaging across channels including web, email, trade shows / events, and social media.
• Manage campaign creation, lead generation, analytics, content marketing, and reporting.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, usage from existing customers and retention.
• Lead the creation, roll-out, and on-going management of sales & marketing strategies including tools, technologies and processes to manage and improve the sales management and life cycle.
• Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support marketing and sales leaders in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts.
• Create new processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement, continually review and enhance the sales process, and ultimately drive adoption and usage of efficient and effective sales tools. Participate in training of Sales team on any updates to deal process or tools.
• 3-5 years minimum of marketing, sales operations, process automation and/or CRM management in the SaaS and /or B2B space.
• Salesforce CRM and Salesforce experience is required. Hubspot, Intercom, Zapier, and Postman a BIG plus
• Knowledge of email marketing basics, such as deliverability, reputation, drip campaigns, etc.
• Some financial budgeting and metrics forecasting experience is a plus – you know your way around an excel spreadsheet
• Experience with Media Relations and Press Releases is a plus
Skills & Attributes:
• Extraordinary organizational, analytical, accounting, and advanced Excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate, define problems and present solutions, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
• Ability to help translate customer requirements into design specifications.
• Ability to put customer first, and be self aware.
If you're interested in joining the Go Moment team, please begin your job application with "Ivy 2020" and reach out via AngelList!
Go Moment at a glance
Go Moment focuses on Mobile, Machine Learning, Mobile Commerce, Hospitality, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Santa Monica, and Culver City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.