We created Ivy, the world's most trusted smartconcierge for hotels: https://j.mp/GMintro90
Full Stack Engineer (Google-backed B2B SaaS Company 🚀 )$90k – $150k • 0.25% – 1.0%
Go Moment is looking for a new all-star Full-Stack Engineer to join our team!
Go Moment is bringing instant customer service to 40 million hotel guests using AI. We're backed by major investors including Google, and scaling fast.
If you have product ownership mentality and want to directly make millions of people smile every year while working in a great environment, let's connect. Take a look at our core values (feedback welcome and encouraged) https://gist.github.com/sliik/3a31f8b1125475fd721808417fe7d5bc.
Our team is revolutionizing the hospitality industry with AI. Go Moment’s guest engagement solution, Ivy, allows hotel staff to communicate with guests via text message and / or voice from a single command center. Guests can interact with Ivy directly to discover everything they need during their stay, such as obtaining the WiFi password, requesting more towels, or even ordering a drink by the pool. Best of all, Ivy works by using the native SMS messaging app that is already on your phone! Our technology is simple, easy to deploy, and streamlines guest services to help reduce labor expense and response times.
Quick videos about Go Moment & Ivy:
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Do something meaningful with direct results -- we make people happy!
- High impact role with equity upside
- Flexible hours and unlimited PTO policy
- Help millions of people going through hotels & resorts from around the world
- Work with the latest technologies and quality people
- Work from our awesome high-tech office with occasional remote time
What You Need for this Position:
Go Moment's Full Stack Engineer position requires an experienced self-starter who is ready to work at one of the most exciting startups in LA. Working closely with product and operations, this person will play an integral role in enabling and enabling Go Moment’s continued scaling. We’re looking for a keen problem solver, a tech enthusiast, and a master of productivity – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done.
- 4+ years software architecture / software engineering / sysadmin / infrastructure / cloud administration / senior tech leadership experience
- A passion for speed: blazing fast page loads required
- TDD/BDD Experience
- Some DevOps experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional setting
- Enjoys being in a collaborative, casual, and modern office environment
Bonus skills/Not Required:
- Knowledge or experience with CSS preprocessors SASS or LESS
- Usability expertise, especially with regards to mobile-first and responsive front end development
- Mobile development experience
- AI & NLP experience
- Ruby on Rails codebase
- Copious amounts of async jobs via Sidekiq
- Lean and clean HTML/CSS front-end
If you're interested in joining the Go Moment team, please begin your job application with "Ivy 2020" and reach out via AngelList!
Meet your team
Go Moment at a glance
Go Moment focuses on Mobile, Machine Learning, Mobile Commerce, Hospitality, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Santa Monica, and Culver City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.