A borderless financial infrastructure
Public Blockchain Engineer (Software Engineer - Rust, C++)$85k – $120k
The Creditcoin network is a live public blockchain. Gluwa is the creator of the Creditcoin protocol and maintains an open-source implementation called Gluwa Creditcoin. We implemented the blockchain-based on Hyperledger Sawtooth.
Develops and maintains Gluwa Creditcoin
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Ability to develop software in Rust and optionally C++ or C#.
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Creditcoin Specific Duties
• Adds new features according to the vision of Creditcoin.
• Develops tools for Creditcoin users such as REST API, command-line client, Docker image, and mining pool to enhance its usability.
• Identifies and fix bugs from the codebase.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Communicate with open source users and contributors.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should include these in your application:
• Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc.)
• A description of your work history (whether as a resume or LinkedIn profile)
Gluwa at a glance
Gluwa focuses on Finance Technology, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Seoul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.