We are an innovation lab with focus on logistics/delivery
Product Owner (m/f/d)€50k – €65k
The GLS eComLab is a interdisciplinary high impact unit driving innovation for the GLS Group, one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe. Our mission is to create exceptional delivery experiences for consignees and enable businesses to make their services unforgettable. That’s why we develop products and applications connecting consignees, eCommerce and one of the most powerful and high quality logistics networks. We are based in Berlin and glad to collaborate worldwide with the most exciting StartUps and leading logistics experts. Let’s change an industry and deliver experiences!
What is working at GLS eCom Lab like?
- We mean it when we say “cutting edge” and have a high level of creational freedom in our everyday work
- You will be surrounded by like-minded people who are keen to be part of successful solutions. Our team consists of driven, skilled and highly motivated people
- We have a very supportive and appreciative working environment with possibly flat hierarchies.
- We work in a nice and modern office in Neukölln
- You will have choice over your preferred devices, access to further education and a company pension
- scheme, holidays above the average in a fulltime working-model – and of course the best colleagues in the world!
You will be taking care of:
- Accompanying the development of innovative software products in the logistics sector
- Collaboration with the development team, interface between stakeholders and developer teams
- Management of product requirements, development of the roadmap regarding assessment and implementation
- Management of the product backlog in comparison with their business value creation
- Representing the client, moderation of stakeholders
You check those boxes:
- Experience as a technical product manager / product owner in a software or web development environment
- Project experience in agile software projects, Scrum/Kanban experience, tooling skills
- Good or very good understanding Software development (web, app, backend)
- Strong affinity for usability and interaction design
- Structured and precise operation
- Teamwork and decision-making
- Responsible behavior, perseverance and perseverance
- High degree of self-initiative and sense of responsibility, hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English language written and spoken
Totally a plus:
- German speaking abilties
- Knowledge of geodata topics
Take your chance and step to the forefront of changing a rapidly growing industry with your contribution. You will take responsibility quickly, however, supported by mentors at all times. We provide an open corporate culture based on sharing and learning, equal footing collaboration and short decision-making.
Feel free to contact me via email@example.com. I am looking forward to getting to know you! Not sure if a position fits you? We are looking forward to chatting with to give you more information and answers.
GLS eCom Lab at a glance
GLS eCom Lab focuses on Logistics. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://parcelshuttle.de/