We are an innovation lab with focus on logistics/delivery
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - Piloting Italy
The GLS eComLab is a interdisciplinary high impact unit driving innovation for the GLS Group, one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe. Our mission is to create exceptional delivery experiences for consignees and enable businesses to make their services unforgettable. That’s why we develop products and applications connecting consignees, eCommerce and one of the most powerful and high-quality logistics networks. We are based in Berlin and glad to collaborate worldwide with the most exciting startups and leading logistics experts. Let's create exceptional delivery experiences!
What is working at GLS eCom Lab like?
- We mean it when we say “cutting edge” and have a high level of creational freedom in our everyday work.
- You will have a team of like-minded people who are keen to be part of successful solutions. Our team consists of driven, skilled and highly motivated people.
- We have a very supportive and appreciative working environment with possibly flat hierarchies.
- Start: asap
- Willingness to travel: unrestricted (Berlin, Germany and Italy)
- Location: Italy
- Limitation: 1 year (initially)
You will be taking care of:
- Listening and understanding the needs of the Italian franchisees and delivery drivers
- Displaying and coordinating the feedback for improvement of the procedures for the successful implementation of our product
- Supporting the implementation and coordination of the Italian pilot of our product, from installing an app on a device to supporting our CEO with preparing meetings with the stakeholders
- Support of the project management for piloting our product
- Being the interface between our office in Germany and the depots in Italy
- You will have the opportunity to develop into the ambassador of the product as the Product Owner for the Italian market.
- Outgrow yourself in a very challenging but interesting environment!
You check those boxes:
- Trained in understanding and working with the Italian culture and ways of working
- Fluent Italian and English speaking abilities are mandatory
- Empathetic and able to let the ends meet
- Great communication and project management skills
- Experience in piloting or rolling out a product/service in a foreign country, preferably Italy
- good understanding of mobile Apps and digital products
Totally a plus:
- Experience in the field of logistics
- Fluent German speaking abilities
Take your chance and step to the forefront of changing a rapidly growing industry with your contribution. You will take responsibility quickly, however, supported by mentors at all times. We provide an open corporate culture based on sharing and learning, equal footing collaboration and short decision-making.
Feel free to contact Anne via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
GLS eCom Lab at a glance
GLS eCom Lab focuses on Logistics. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://parcelshuttle.de/