Globality is your software distributions handler for your company
Sr. Backend Engineer - Enterprise Integration
At Globality, we’re proud to embody the core values of innovation, collaboration, and trust in both our culture and product.
We’re creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $172M an are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC) and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
We’re excited to deliver the best in both innovative technologies and customer-focused experiences to realize our mission of creating a more inclusive global economy. Come help us build something great!
We are seeking a Backend Engineer with experience developing web applications with a strong focus on REST APIs and file based integrations. We believe that great software engineers are versatile generalists and are defined more by their actions *and judgment* than the specific technologies they know.
What you will be doing:
- Owning end-to-end development and delivery of Globality APIs and file-formats
- Connecting S2P systems (such as Ariba and, Coupa) using Globality APIs
- Treating team success as personal success
- Curiosity and translating learning into systematic improvement
- Thinking clearly and communicating effectively
- Using the right tool for the job, especially open source (Check out: globality.com)
What we are looking for:
- You've successfully delivered software in a complex environment for 3+ years
- Experience with building RESTful apis and familiarity with standards around API versioning and security.
- You know your way around agile development and microservice architecture
- You think that culture is something that you build, not just a buzzword
- You have a strong affinity for command line tools and Unix pipelines
We hope you will join us in building software using:
- REST, OAuth2, CSV file based integrations into Enterprise systems.
- Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy), GraphQL and js(Express) for backend microservices
- Deployment in AWS, powered by Terraform, Docker, and Ansible
- Continuous Integration via CircleCI
We are an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the E-Verify program. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.
Globality at a glance
Globality focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Small and Medium Businesses, Software, Enterprise Application, and Trade Platform. Their company has offices in London and Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Globality has raised $172.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.