Globality is your software distributions handler for your company
Manager, Provider Success
At Globality, we’re proud to embody the core values of innovation, collaboration, and trust in both our culture and product.
We’re creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $172M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC), and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
We’re excited to deliver the best in both innovative technologies and customer-focused experiences to realize our mission of creating a more inclusive global economy. Come help us build something great!
About the team:
Our Provider Success team is responsible for:
- Growing and managing Globality’s network of Service Providers across the categories of Consulting, Marketing, HR, Technology and Legal Services
- Ensuring providers have a great experience as they use the Globality platform to represent their capabilities and experiences
- Support Providers in furthering their business development initiatives on Globality
- Partnering with the AI team to apply advancements in Machine Learning and data science to improve the way Providers onboard information on themselves and are matched to projects on Globality
As the Manager of Provider Success in Menlo Park, you will lead the function in North America. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building a team of Associates who will help you further grow and maintain the network of Service providers in NA
- Working closely with our Customer Success and Client partners to onboard providers nominated by Clients
- Supporting Customer Success and our integration teams in rolling out Globality to clients
- Furthering our AI and Machine Learning capabilities by accelerating data acquisition, data indexing and labelling efforts to support eventual automation
- Developing programs to incentivize Providers to maintain up-to-date profiles and drive adoptions of new features and tools developed by the Product team to increase the intelligence we have on our Providers
We are still a young company and this is key leadership role within our team. We expect this individual to ramp up and take on wider leadership responsibilities as we scale this function
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Program/ Account Management
- Strong analytical skills, experience in presenting to Executives and skilled in written and oral communication
- Strong process discipline with experience in setting up or developing processes, businesses or functions in their past jobs
- Experience in working with AI/ ML teams to accelerate data acquisition and data labelling
- Experience in managing and hiring a team
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative & be entrepreneurial
- Be able to handle demanding clients and time sensitive situations
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.
Globality at a glance
Globality focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Small and Medium Businesses, Software, Enterprise Application, and Trade Platform. Their company has offices in London and Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Globality has raised $172.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.