Globality is your software distributions handler for your company
Globality, we’re proud to embody the core values of innovation, collaboration, and trust in both our culture and product.
We’re creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $172M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC) and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
We’re excited to deliver the best in both innovative technologies and customer-focused experiences to realize our mission of creating a more inclusive global economy. Come help us build something great!
What you will be doing:
- Source - build and execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find talent, while consistently maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Wearer of many hats - we need someone who can do many things well with little hand holding and can easily pivot as priorities change.
- Projects - own multiple projects under tight deadlines while working alongside cross-functional teams
- Process improvement - were growing fast and have lots to build along the way. We're looking for someone who will develop new processes to optimize work flows and make operations more efficient.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing experience
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.
Keeping your data safe is important to us. Any information provided will be processed by Globality in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact HR@globality.com.
Globality at a glance
Globality focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Small and Medium Businesses, Software, Enterprise Application, and Trade Platform. Their company has offices in London and Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Globality has raised $172.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.