We hire international tech talent to help fill over 200,000 roles in Canada
Senior DevOps Engineer (Team Lead)$80k – $100k • No equity
Opportunity in Vancouver, Canada
What are we looking for in you?
A willingness to relocate to Canada - we will assist you in the immigration process every step of the way!
● 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/Software Engineer or equivalent.
● Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably in Golang, Python or Java/Scala
● Experience working with build pipelines
● Able to lead complex technical projects, being able to communicate progress and collaborate with the rest of the team on the delivery
● Familiar with modern software development systems and practices (ex. version control systems, issue management, agile, scrum)
● A good communicator, verbally, through code and in writing
● Passionate about DevOps and SRE best practices
● Technologies and frameworks you might work with include: AWS (e.g. VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda), Kubernetes, Linkerd, Hashicorp Vault, Jenkins, GitHub, CircleCI, Splunk, Datadog, Terraform, Ansible, Nginx, MySQL, Postgres, bash, Python, Groovy, and Golang
Problems You Will Tackle at This Company
● Work with the team on writing, testing, reviewing, deploying, monitoring and documenting code
● Organize and participate in planning sessions such as bi-weekly sprint planning
● Lead technical projects and collaborate with the rest of the team on meeting goals
● Use and maintain the continuous delivery pipeline tooling that helps the team deploy an average of 600 production releases per quarter
● Participate in diagnosing and resolving production incidents to ensure reliability
**If you are ready and interested, please go to our website at www.globaltalentaccelerator.com and fill our our online application for this job posting ONLY and our team will be in touch.