We build better fundraising tech for nonprofits and give it away for free
Product Manager (Contract-to-Hire)$90k – $95k • No equity
At Give Lively, we build better fundraising tech for nonprofits and give it away for free.
About This This Role:
As a Product Manager, you'll help us scale feature development of our fast-growing fundraising platform just in time for end of year giving. You'll report to our Director of Product, managing and rapidly evolving our product suite in collaboration with our engineering, biz dev, marketing, and design teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with our nonprofit members and their donor base, gathering feedback that informs our product development and experience. You’ll guide product decisions, write detailed user stories, and move us forward on our journey towards a more philanthropic world.
*This is a contract role with the potential to hire at the end of the term depending on business need. This contract is for 35-40/hrs per week, pays $45/hr, starts as soon as you can, and ends on Jan 15th 2021. It is expected that you will work during EST business hours, even if you're not in the EST time zone. *
What We Value in a Product Manager:
- 3+ years experience with lean startup and agile development methodologies, including defining product vision and strategy in an iterative manner
- Ability to break down complex problems into smaller, purposeful and actionable steps
- Highly technical, with significant experience writing detailed user stories with fleshed out acceptance criteria for an engineering team accustomed to working with highly technical PMs.
- Experience creating and managing backlogs and running Sprint Planning meetings
- Experience running user tests / conducting user research, in-person or virtually
- Experience in project management, including setting expectations and driving the timely completion of major product initiatives
- Ability to collaborate effortlessly with business development, marketing, engineering, and design teams, as well as our nonprofit members and their donor base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Give Lively is an Equal Opportunity Employer.