Giftiicon is a first-of-its-kind, Online-to-Offline product
Product Manager$65k – $70k • No equity
Product manager JD
• Key traits for a product manager at Giftiicon are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data-driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
• Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the committed objectives, key results, KPIs and other measurable success criteria.
• Use data and customer insights to find opportunities, track results and drive decision making around product and experience.
• Breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on key customer and business needs.
• Drive stories and defects updates in product project management tools.
• Ensure the roadmap prioritization reflect quality, stability and security standards.
• Collaborate with engineers and designers to get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and adapt your communication style for the audience
• Creating and maintaining use case descriptions.
• Product Manager to manage end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Must have a mobile app technology leadership experience prior to the PM role.
• Experience in Agile based projects.
• Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
• Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning.
• The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analyzing data).
• Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and deliver products and features on time.
• Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership.
• Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner.
• Analyze data from varied sources, competition, and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
• Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
• Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model.
Giftiicon at a glance
Giftiicon focuses on Mobile, Mobile Commerce, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.giftiicon.com