The Party Hub for Casual Gamers
Server Side Developer₹10L – ₹24L
SuperGaming is a social gaming platform that makes every night a game night.
Games like Fortnite are becoming the new social network, which is great, but they are restricted to a more hardcore gaming audience. We are building a party hub for casual gamers, which is a much larger audience to the tune of billions.
As a Server Side Developer, you will be working on the heart of our RealTime Multiplayer Web Platform that powers millions of users in a realtime environment. Here, latencies are measured in milli seconds and downtime does not exists and scaling happens automatically. If you like working on complex technical challenges in small teams, love technology and genuinely work proactively and autonomously, you will love working here.
You will be working in a small cross functional games team, helping with designing features, making decisions and solving complex scalable problems. This is a great opportunity to develop games with some incredibly passionate and creative people, so a passion for technology and games would be great.
- Experience and/or a passion for functional programming.
- Responsible for working in a service-based architecture.
- Responsible for working with NoSQL systems like MongoDB.
- Experience working with AWS / GCP / Azure Hosted Infrastructure.
- Experience working in a team building and supporting a product with a significant user base.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and Agile environment.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
Experience and skills required:
- Having worked on a successful (>1M MAU) free to play game.
- Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality games with at least one shipped game product of which you were a primary contributor (self published titles are acceptable).
- Having designed and developed an AWS based architecture with 5-100 servers.
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android.
- Having a working knowledge of React.
- Having a working knowledge of Unity3D.
- Open Source Contributor.
SuperGaming at a glance
SuperGaming focuses on Social Games, Mobile Games, Casual Games, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SuperGaming has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.