Female-founded women's health startup, starting with pregnancy tests & ovulation tests
Brand Marketing Manager$60k – $80k • 0.0% – 3.0%
Stix provides women the products, education, and community they need, starting with a better pregnancy and ovulation test. Founders Cynthia Plotch and Jamie Norwood created Stix because buying high quality products should be easy and delightful, no matter the result you’re looking for. Stix is over 99% accurate, fairly priced, and delivered in a discreet envelope. Designed by women, finally.
Want to join as the first full time hire at a venture backed, quickly growing startup?
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to lead the charge on brand marketing and drive strategy for a rapidly growing marketing budget.
Moreover, we’re looking for someone who wants to build something great, get in at the ground floor, and develop a customer-obsessed culture. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. We’re constantly jumping between daily tasks and long term strategy.
- Run content calendar and campaign strategy
- Own strategy, optimize, and manage execution of organic social, website, blog, email, partnerships, and influencer marketing.
- Develop and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns for product launches, holidays, and other key events
- Generate reports for digital marketing KPIs
Who You Are
Do you have a knack for balancing the art and science of digital marketing? Are you inclusive, courageous, discerning, curious, and devoted to the customer? Then read on...
- 4+ years of experience working in marketing at a consumer brand, especially for eCommerce and D2C companies
- Excellent communication, writing, and management skills
- Ability to build and lead a digital marketing team
- Eye for design and passion for digital and content marketing
- Experience developing and executing multi-million dollar ad campaigns across channels
- Innovative and analytical mindset
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google & Youtube Ads, Advertising, Customer Acquisition, Analytics and Reporting, Growth Hacking, Cost Measurement, Google Analytics.
This is a full-time, salaried role. During covid, this is a remote role. In a post-covid world (TBD when that is lol), this role is based in Philadelphia. We also spend a great deal of time in NYC so open to someone in New York as well. We’re open to remote for the right person.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary will vary based on experience + equity plan to be discussed. We offer three weeks PTO, flexible hours, and health benefits.
Meet your team
Great health benefits!
Paid parental leave!
Generous equity packages for early employees!
Three weeks pto!
Stix at a glance
Stix focuses on Healthcare, Personal Health, Women-Focused, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://getstix.co