Repeat is a SaaS platform that enables CPG brands to turn one-time buyers into repeat customers
Sr. Software Engineer$100k – $150k • 0.25% – 1.0%
What is Repeat?
Repeat is a SaaS platform that enables Consumer Packaged Goods brands to turn one-time buyers into repeat customers. Our Smart Replenishment software learns the unique consumption habits of every consumer opted into the service, then leverages this rich data set to drive repeat sales for CPG brands through a combination of automation, personalized reminders, and a cart purpose-built for replenishment. Repeat gives brands access to powerful insights from their data and powerful tools to act on these insights.
Our Company Values
We are a small (and quickly growing) team passionately focused on solving a big problem while building a world-class product.
We believe in creating delightful, convenient, and thoughtful customer experiences — both for our customers and for our customer’s customers.
We believe in taking a data-driven approach to all decisions.
We believe in career development as an extension of self-development — and vice versa.
We believe in creating a work environment that is both supportive and allows for independence.
We believe in a workplace where everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and feedback.
We are are building a team that incorporates diversity, a collective builder attitude, curiosity, freedom, trust, transparency, respect, and personal growth — all while having fun along the way.
Our Engineering Values
Continuous delivery of small features is important, and only sustainable through continuous improvement - each PR should improve the health of the codebase.
We strive to allow features and bug fixes to drive refactors.
We believe in the future of the company, so we will ship effectively today in a way that allows us to ship effectively in 6 months, as our codebase and customer base expand.
Low-ego and high-compassion: a developer is not their code; we strive to give the type of feedback we would hope to receive.
Thinking holistically: considering what is best for our codebase, our customers, and our company while writing code.
Over-communication: as a remote-friendly team, clear communication is vital. Conversations and information can be asynchronous in nature. Being clear and concise with your peers will lead to a healthier product and team.
Perfect code doesn’t exist, but we each take complete responsibility in producing excellence.
The perfect job doesn’t exist, but we each take complete responsibility for creating a culture and atmosphere we can take pride in.
- Building and maintaining Rails applications with a large audience while the product is experiencing rapid growth
- Learning new technologies on the go while evaluating the tradeoffs between them
- Working with stakeholders to reduce ambiguity and build the right thing
- React development & architecture
- Creating & maintaining ETLs and working with large datasets
- Working with the Shopify platform, direct-to-consumer businesses, and e-commerce
- 4+ years experience shipping web-based products
- Excellent communicator - can clearly communicate requirements, challenges, and product ideas
- A track record of creating well-tested, maintainable code
- Real-world experience building and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications
- Ability to develop RESTful APIs as well as build against external APIs
- Ability to architect and maintain complex React applications
- Experience or interest in Python and/or data science
- DevOps skills (preferably with AWS)
- Experience building Shopify Apps
Meet your team
Repeat at a glance
Repeat focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, CRM, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Venice Beach. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Repeat has raised $2.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.