The app that rewards all your commute & travel
- At least 4+ years experience developing rich iOS mobile consumer-facing apps
- Expert level experience with the iOS SDK
- Familiarity with iOS APIs for location and motion
- Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
- Experience with iOS standard animations, micro-animations, and custom animations.
- Deep experience working on iOS platforms, building and maintaining large-scale apps, or impressive apps that you’ve built personally
- Being a technical expert of the iOS platform and competent with industry standard libraries, frameworks, build process, and best practices.
- Proficient in the following areas: Objective-C and Swift, iOS Instruments (time profiler, memory profiler, battery profiler, etc), DBs (Coredata/Realm/SQLite), multi-threading and concurrency, memory management, device caching mechanisms, performance, battery optimization, and profiling.
- Experience running multiple server controlled A/B tests and experiments and mobile analytics.
- Experience release apps to customers, managing patches, internal and beta distributions, and staged rollouts.
- High quality code with unit tests, integration tests, and ability to track and mitigate crashes and maintain a high crash free rate.
- Worked on apps used by millions of people
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school
- Prior startup experience
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.