The app that rewards all your commute & travel
Miles is looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager - Brand & Content. This is a key role in being the architect of the Miles brand as Miles continues to grow and strengthen its leadership in the mobility and travel industry. You will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, creative messaging and managing the brand across the entire user journey and will work closely between the internal creative team and manage briefs, plan messaging and developing insights to drive great creative. You will work to produce great work that delivers on our brand stories. You will also be responsible for managing brand consistency across the organization.
- Build the Miles brand, voice, tone, and messaging and tell the Miles story carrying the Miles vision and mission forward. Be our storyteller.
- Develop our social media, influencer, and brand ambassador strategies and lead the execution in building the Miles community.
- Lead all our efforts with events and PR.
- Create a content marketing strategy and develop useful content for all functions of the business and verticals.
- Write effective copy for all our communication channels.
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in consumer marketing within the tech industry.
- Proven track record of impactful marketing and analytic skills which demonstrate an understanding of key business drivers.
- Good understanding of the mobile app eco-system and mobile marketing
- Creative mindset, with a natural understanding of how users think.
- Well organized with high project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for relationship management. Someone other people love working with. You’re all about cross-functional projects. You naturally bring folks together and help them do great work.
- Ability to multi-task and be hands-on on multiple projects at once.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter, and lack of process doesn’t get in the way of getting things done.
- An excellent writer. You should love bringing ideas to life with the right words and creative.
- You’re up for doing things differently. You know the essence of and skills behind ‘traditional’ brand marketing, but you have the urge to reinvent the brand marketing playbook.
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.