The app that rewards all your commute & travel
Executive Admin / Office Manager / Internal HR - Full or Part Time
We are looking for a full-time/part-time Executive Admin / Office Manager / Internal HR to join our 20-person rockstar team (from Cisco, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Munchery, Houzz, Shipt, Stanford) and to help make the rest of us more efficient!
As a rapidly growing startup, we have new challenges hitting us every day. So, we are looking for someone who is flexible, takes ownership, prioritizes, figures things out with little direction, and in general, is confident in a multitasking role. The role will be interesting and challenging to someone with the tolerance of ambiguity!
The role is initially scoped at least for 20 to 40 hours per week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open & very fast-paced startup environment, and be responsible for:
- Scheduling VIP visits and meetings, to include mayor’s offices, top execs, investors, customers, press
- Ordering snacks for a hungry team
- Coordinating swag, mailing, printing
- Coordinating travel for execs
- Coordinating office celebrations
- Occasional work with tax prep, accountants, legal assistants, etc
- Proofreading and an eye for design
- Occasional help for our customer service team
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at a high tech company
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and jump into new tasks
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Culture fit with our team, which is hard working yet considerate, friendly, diverse and fun
- Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers before
- Previous startup experience
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.