The app that rewards all your commute & travel
Client Success Manager
You must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a dynamic start-up environment. Ultimately, you will be a reliable and crucial team member with comprehensive platform knowledge who can anticipate client and sales team needs.
• Own the full end-to-end campaign management process, including trafficking, testing, implementation, and monitoring of client campaigns.
• Collaborate daily with Sales Directors to formally transition deals for execution, deliver campaign status updates, and make optimization recommendations.
• Become Miles’ product and process expert to consult with clients and answer product functionality and capability questions.
• You'll develop strategic relationships with key partners at brands, agencies, and affiliate program managers.
• Assist with month-end revenue reconciliation, reporting, and billing.
• Be an advocate for our clients internally - work with sales, product, and marketing to address client needs and improve our value proposition.
• Provide performance updates during and at the completion of campaigns.
• Perform full background research on prospects and compile thorough handover documentation.
• Maintain up to date account information to ensure sales CRM is accurate; identify and resolve data inaccuracies.
Experience & Qualifications:
• A minimum of 2-3 years of advertising operations or customer success experience at a publisher, affiliate network, or performance marketing agency.
• Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and eager to further refine and develop these skills.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision when needed.
• Dexterity in Microsoft Office, Google G Suite, and Apple’s Keynote.
• Experience working within CRMs, Order Management Systems, ad servers, and other digital media tech systems.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, or Business.
Bonus, someone with Start-Up experience
Meet your team
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.