The app that rewards all your commute & travel
This role is for a design geek who truly believes in 'pixel perfect' design. The person will work very closely with our product designer, product managers, and engineers to create engaging visuals that bring ideas to life and enhances the user experience. As a Visual Designer, you’ll craft a delightful and surprising experience for our users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build creative and unique ideas
● Transform sketches into pixel-perfect infographics
● Produce design creatives for both consumer and business-centric products.
● Ensure the design and all assets are delivered with design specifications on time.
● Knowledge of the latest trends in visual design for web design and mobile.
Experience & Qualifications:
● BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
● An aesthetic portfolio that demonstrates graphics design history and includes visual design in web and/or mobile contexts.
● Proficiency in common graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and After Effects, Principle, and Lottie.
● Solid understanding of basic principles and detail aspects of visual design.
● A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn.
● Ability to narrate a story in the designs to captivate the users.
● Ability to understand and follow a design system, challenge and contribute to it when necessary.
● Has a Design Agency experience for consumer-centric products.
● Masters Degree
● Has the ability to rapidly illustrate.
● Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers.
● Previous startup experience.
● Willing to hustle.
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.