The app that rewards all your commute & travel
- At least 4+ years experience developing rich Android mobile consumer-facing apps
- Expert level experience with the Android SDK
- Familiarity with Android APIs for location and motion
- Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
- Experience with Android animations
- Deep experience working on Android platforms, building and maintaining large-scale apps, or impressive apps that you’ve built personally
- Being a technical expert of the Android platform and competent with industry standard libraries, frameworks, build process, and best practices.
- Proficient in the following areas: Java language and related frameworks, multi-threading and concurrency, memory management specific to Android devices, device caching mechanisms, sqlite stores, performance, battery optimization, and profiling.
- Experience running multiple server controlled A/B tests and experiments and mobile analytics.
- Experience release apps to customers, managing patches, internal and beta distributions, and staged rollouts.
- High quality code with unit tests, integration tests, and ability to track and mitigate crashes and maintain a high crash free rate.
- Worked on apps used by millions of people
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school
- Prior startup experience
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.