The app that rewards all your commute & travel
We are looking for a Marketing Associate reporting to our Director of Growth to help design and execute effective customer acquisition and retention campaigns. You will be able to learn and support the execution of full-funnel campaigns related to the Miles user journey.
What you’ll be working on:
- Supporting and learning about the execution of marketing acquisition and retention campaigns
- Collaborate for media buying acquisition/user funnel analysis and optimization on the mobile app
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition
- Participate in paid acquisition marketing efforts to achieve volume, quality, and ROI acquisition goals on Google Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Explore new acquisition marketing channels
- Identify A/B testing opportunities to maximize acquisition efforts and return
- Generate performance reports
- App store optimization and Search engine optimization
- Help support marketing automation and marketing communications
- Contribute to creating marketing content
- Help build Miles’ social media channels and community
What you’ll need:
- Business logic and ability to quickly identify new opportunities to acquire new and engaged users
- Experience conducting analysis on the acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Analytical skills balanced with an understanding of creative development
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects
- Experience writing short form and long form copy/content
- Understanding of the iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Great eye for clean design
- High attention to detail
- Willingness and eager to learn and execute and iterate quickly
Miles at a glance
Miles focuses on Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Transportation, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Miles has raised $6.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.