Lokal delivers local news and classifieds to 900M non-English speaking users in India
Human resource - Intern₹1.8L – ₹2.4L
Key Responsibilities & accountabilities: This internship program is thoughtfully orchestrated to provide you with strategic projects, broad exposure to the company, and bodies of work that will impact the business directly. As an HR intern at Lokal, you will be at the center of the company's transformation, carrying the energy of our company's culture to help leaders, teams, and individuals model our cultural attributes and drive the business forward. Preference would be given to the candidates with good problem-solving skills and willing to learn and deliver results.
• Currently enrolled in an MBA/BBA in Human Resources or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - A grade
.Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines. • Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools. • Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills.
What you will get and do in this Internship:
• Knowledge on the HR best Practises.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests. • Maintain digital and electronic records of employees. • Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Buile employee relation with team engagement activities and coordinate training sessions & seminars
• Exposure to Payroll and Performance management procedures. • Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activities