Lokal delivers local news and classifieds to 900M non-English speaking users in India
Social Media - Intern₹2.4L – ₹2.4L
About Lokal: Lokal- India's biggest local content platform Founded by IIT-Bombay and IIT- Kharagpur graduates Vipul Chaudhary and Janipasha, Lokal(A Behtar Technology Private Limited product) delivers local news and content in native languages through mobile application. Lokal is operational in districts of Telangana , Andhrapradesh and Tamilnadu with a 4.8M downloads till date
1.2M+ users. Behtar Technology Pvt Ltd is funded by top venture capital firms across the world and from India
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our marketing department. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns. To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
● Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
● Brainstorms campaign ideas.
● Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram,sharechat and Twitter.
● Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
● Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
● Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
● Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
● Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
● Knowledge of analytical tools.
● Creative mindset.
● Ability to multitask.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Prior experience with marketing or social media.