Flex helps people pay bills on a schedule that works for them
Associate Product Manager$80k – $100k
Founded in 2019, Flex is an early stage NYC-based FinTech startup that is building solutions that allow users to pay bills on their own schedule, starting with a very common and very large expense: rent. Flex enables its users to pay their rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances, instead of paying the full amount on the first of each month. This prevents users from constantly getting hit with overdraft fees, late payment fees, and dings on their credit report. Although we're starting with renters, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Interested in learning more? Apply now!
What you'll do:
Flex is looking for a data-driven Associate Product Manager to join our Product team. You will take the lead in understanding our users and how they use our product, providing insights to guide product and business decisions. You will also gather and analyze data to help shape and improve our user experience.
- Analyze Flex's data sets to help guide product and business strategy
- Lead user interviews to gain insights on customer behavior
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis projects that would heavily influence business and product strategy
- Monitor analytics on product usage and user acquisition to identify key trends
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to develop new data measurements
- B.A./B.S. in Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Economics Business or a related quantitative field
- 1-2 years of experience with data analytics in a consumer-facing Internet business
- Experience with BI and analytics tools would be a plus
- A self-starter that can drive projects forward with limited guidance
75% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
Parental leave + ivf and adoption support
Company stock options
Generous paid time off
Flex at a glance
Flex focuses on Payments, Credit, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Flex has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.