Flex helps people pay bills on a schedule that works for them
Growth Product Manager$130k – $180k
What is Flex:
Flex is a NYC-based startup that enables people to pay bills on their own schedule, starting with everyone’s biggest expense: rent. Flex enables renters to pay rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances, instead of all on the 1st.
- Monitor and manage key growth KPIs such as partner channel start rate
- Serve as the orchestrator between analytics, partner success, and product to advance our growth initiative
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns for the partner channel, includes email outbound, content marketing, embedded marketing, etc.
- Test and measure alternative growth channels such as referrals, affiliate and social
- Manage customer communication throughout their lifecycle, including nurture, retargeting and engagement campaigns
- Collaborate with the analytics and engineering team to improve our marketing infrastructure to better track analytics and attribution
Who you are:
- Well versed in optimizing marketing performance metrics (CAC/LTV, start rates, etc.)
- Highly analytical and data driven, and articulate in connecting data to insights and strategies
- Experience with marketing automation and customer engagement platforms like Braze, Marketo, etc.
- Familiar with marketing campaign tracking and attribution
75% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
Parental leave + ivf and adoption support
Company stock options
Generous paid time off
Flex at a glance
Flex focuses on Payments, Credit, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Flex has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.