Census gathers all your customer data in one place
Technical Customer Success$95k – $130k • 0.0% – 0.3%
We believe everyone at Census should be thinking about how to make our customers’ job just a little bit easier, faster, and rewarding. We want to give our customers super powers and you are their support team. You’re there to have their back, and make sure they’ve got the tools and knowledge they need to get their work done.
You’ll be our very first hire for our Customer Success and Support team. This is the chance for you to come and define what Customer Success looks like a Census, and build the team and function from the ground up. You’ll be the point of contact for our customers making sure they’re getting the most out of Census, and helping us design what the function looks like as we grow.
- Building relationships with our customers, understanding what they’re trying to accomplish
- Helping customers get started with Census and get the most out of it over time
- Working with high priority customers to recommend best practices, and architect their data warehouse and connections appropriately
- Converting interesting ideas, patterns, and lessons into blog posts and other content to help all customers.
- Partnering with the engineering team to debug issues and represent customers best interests in product planning
The ideal candidate
- Curiosity – Interest in learning and exploring, experimenting, and teaching others.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – Genuine desire to see other people succeed and help them get there.
- Technical problem solving – Love to nerd out on technical problems, creative out of the box thinking about solutions
- Self-motivation – desire to work in a startup environment without the structure of big companies.
- Data experience – Technical education or experience, with a focus on data. For example: 1-2 years working with SQL on a data team, or a data analyst bootcamp. Experience with any of the following tools is a bonus.
- dbt, pandas, LookML, or other data modeling language.
- Data pipeline tools like Airflow, Fivetran/Stitch.
- Snowflake, Redshift, or other Data Warehouse.
- Based in the Bay Area or willing to relocate (when things like offices and air travel are an option again)
We’re a tight knit team based in kitchens and living rooms around the Bay Area. We love building thoughtfully designed products, clever problem solving, and creating real human relationships with our customers. Outside work is always protected time and the Census team holds food and family in the highest regard.
Census is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do not work with recruiters.
Census at a glance
Census focuses on B2B and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Census has raised $4.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.
You can view their website at http://getcensus.com