Census gathers all your customer data in one place
Full Stack Engineer$120k – $200k • 0.0% – 2.0%
- You can build things end-to-end (we don't consider an engineer's job done until the code is tested and in the hands of customers).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience as a software engineer. Bonus points if you have experience with data and distributed systems.
- You are as comfortable working with data & backend systems as you are with UI components.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments where you get to work directly with customers and make decisions that have a huge impact on the business.
Our Tech Stack
Rails, Typescript, Vue, Heroku, AWS.
We're a polyglot team who love to work with engineers with different language & tool backgrounds. Our website is built using Typescript & Vue (and we're partial to Pug for our HTML templates!). Our backend is Rails with a smattering of serverless components running mostly on Heroku & AWS.
Census at a glance
Census focuses on B2B and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Census has raised $4.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.
You can view their website at http://getcensus.com