Transforming retail, unlocking growth
Client Success - Strategic Accounts$90k – $110k
Client Success - Strategic Accounts
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
As a part of our Success team at our high-growth startup, you will be responsible for tending to the day-to-day needs of our merchant partners, and for building out and executing merchant trainings and business reviews. You will set the overall tone of your merchant relationships,will be responsible for assigning accurate views of the health of your customers, and will forecast retention and expansion opportunities within your book of business. The ideal candidate will be also able to speak confidently about the digital marketing space and broader themes that can be applied to marketing strategy. You will work with C-levels on the merchant side to design and implement digital marketing strategies to help merchants derive the most value from the tools Bread offers.
Your Role at Bread
- Own merchant relationships to create a mutually beneficial partnership, constantly seeking expansion/growth/upsell opportunities for the client and ensuring the client understands the value Bread brings to their business
- Train merchants on how to use the Bread tool and market our financing product to their customers
- Ensure merchant compliance and drive relevant product adoption to generate high retention rates
- Help merchants create and deploy effective marketing initiatives around financing using a data-driven approach
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure that merchant wins, losses, and suggestions are recorded and iterated on
- Demonstrate thought leadership in digital marketing
What we are looking for
- Digital Marketing, eCommerce or software/SaaS experience
- 5+ years of customer facing work experience, specifically working with Fortune 500 enterprise clients
- Exemplary written and verbal (face to face and phone/screenshare) communication skills
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- BA / BS degree from an accredited university
- The ability to travel on occasion when relevant, appropriate and safe - expect that somewhere around 25% of your time will be traveling domestically
Nice to Have:
- Experience using Excel to conduct data analysis data analysis - you have performed business analyses with e-commerce data, and have presented your results as a catalyst for business change/strategic decisions
- Passion about working with clients to help drive meaningful business results
- Enthusiastic about problem solving and taking on a challenge - you are motivated to think creatively and execute in new areas
- Positive attitude and proven work ethic - you're highly motivated, thrive working independently to achieve relevant, time-sensitive goals, and enjoy dynamic environments
- Adept at engaging a wide audience, ranging from C-suite executives to day-to-day managers, empathetically and persuasively
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
100% paid health, dental & vision
We offer our employees a competitive suite of medical benefits that include 100% fully paid health, dental, and vision coverage.
Our employee stock option program gives you an opportunity to grow with us.
Flexible vacation policy
We offer a flexible vacation and family-leave policy to ensure everyone has meaningful work-life balance and time away from the office.
Enjoy weekly catered lunches, along with an endless supply of snacks and drinks to keep you going.
Learning & development
Bread provides learning events at the company throughout the year and offers all employees an additional annual stipend to get out and learn away from the office as well.
We’re a tight-knit community and love getting together to enjoy sporting events, seasonal outings, and monthly birthday celebrations in the office.
Bread at a glance
Bread focuses on Financial Services, Finance, Finance Technology, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bread has raised $140.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.
You can view their website at http://www.getbread.com