Intelligent financing for mobile growth
Marketing Associate$50k – $60k
Founded in 2015, Braavo is headquartered in New York City. The company has raised nearly $80MM in debt and equity from investors including e.ventures, SWS Venture Capital, SV Angel, BoxGroup, Mark 2 Capital and a number of successful angels and entrepreneurs from the fintech and mobile community.
You'll be working directly with the Director of Marketing to execute on our multi-channel marketing initiatives - in some cases on your own, and in some cases by managing vendors with specialization in certain high-value areas.
• Work closely with Marketing Director to project manage the execution on multi-channel marketing promotions across social media, events and conference, content releases, PR distribution, digital marketing channels.
• Prepare for marketing collateral, power points, compiling industry researches and marketing event recap and reports.
• Curate, source and edit content for social media promotion on Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Assist in the deployment of web ads, public relations, and email blasts.
• Assists in writing and organizing advertising copies for digital campaigns or videos.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events, trade-shows, and conferences while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
• Track key event performance metrics and identify items to work on for future initiatives.
• Organize and present marketing performance reports.
• Project management/coordination experience
• Paid experience with Google Ads or some experience in social media.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communications, Business Management or other related fields required.
• Knowledge of digital media buying ecosystem, preferentially mobile and growth marketing industry.
• Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, and other basic content editorial and marketing analytics tools.
• Understanding of basic metrics around media buying and knowledge of marketing funnels: Impression, clicks, conversions, conversion rate.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative and analytical, comfortable with juggling different projects.
• Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills. Must be able to multi-task to meet strict deadlines.
• Knowledge of finance and investment banking.
• Understanding of mobile user acquisition ecosystem.
Braavo at a glance
Braavo focuses on Mobile, Business Intelligence, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Braavo has raised $77.985M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.