Powering Financial Independence for Women
At Basis, we are a lean, mission-driven team re-imagining, re-thinking and re-engineering the way people look at and manage their finances. We are looking for a self-driven, passionate frontend engineer to join us in our mission in building a product that solves real problems in the simplest and most elegant manner possible.
Our culture rewards transparency and humility - and we can promise you a ton of growth and learning :)
Get in touch with us if you have:
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack and Redux with at-least 2 years of experience.
- the ability to identify web-based user interactions.
- experience developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using Material UI and React.
- Excellent knowledge in working/integrating with APIs and communicating with teams.
- Experience monitoring and improving front-end performance by documenting and/or refactoring the code base(whenever required)
- Understanding of the git workflow.
- the ability to work both independently and collaboratively (mentoring young engineers)
Great to Have:
- Understanding of progressive web apps.
- A github profile to showcase your work.
- You are startup-minded and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Have a keen eye on UX and Design
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing.
- High level understanding of the working of NodeJS and knowledge of limitations/advantages NoSQL databases is a plus.
Sounds exciting? Get in touch with us if you think you'll be a good fit for the role!