Join The World's Leading Connected Carsharing Platform
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Boost Getaround Europe ’s organic growth by developing and executing our SEO and ASO strategy for Europe, while collaborating on global strategy with our team in the US.
What you’ll work on:
- Build a short-term and long-term SEO roadmap for our multi-lingual websites to achieve aggressive growth goals
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues to develop alignment and prioritization for SEO and ASO projects (Product, acquisition and marketing and more); Work with teams to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the organization
- Lead technical SEO efforts and effectively communicate technical SEO aspects to non-technical partners;
- Regularly measure and report on trends / analysis to an executive audience; Summarize reporting that contributes to a greater understanding of SEO growth contribution and trends
Who you’ll work with:
- You will report to our Head of Growth Marketing Europe based in Paris.
- You will work cross-functionally with our marketing, acquisition and country teams as well as the US SEO team.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of success leading consumer SEO initiatives in-house or at an agency
- Strong knowledge of current SEO and ASO strategies and trends
- Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem
- Expert-level experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Analytical mind, comfortable manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data
- Strong communication skills, especially when translating data into insights and actions
- Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Amsterdam and Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!