GEP is the global leader in unified procurement and supply chain solutions
Software Engineering Intern - $15/ HourNo salary
About GEP Worldwide
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Providing support to GEP clients and internal team members with implementation of procurement delivery system using GEP tools
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, and related processes
- Interacting professionally with a diverse group of executives and subject matter experts
- Categorizing and prioritizing requests to ensure that adverse impact to business operations is minimized and normal service is restored quickly
- Performing optimization of system resources to improve efficiency/performance as requested
- Working with global teams and technology partners and providing services to our internal/external customers
- Participating in project implementation or modification/enhancements.
- Assisting in the achievement of Operational Excellence objectives for overall system reliability, security, availability, responsiveness, effectiveness, and operational cost
- Taking ownership of additional and related tasks and projects based on the needs of the business
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE HACKERRANK ASSESSMENT FROM THE LINK BELOW. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO GAUGE YOUR SKILLS AND FIND OUT WHAT AREAS YOU ARE STRONG IN:
Company Website Link:
Please use the below password to access the online assessment: Gep@123
GEP Client Link:
Once you finish the HackerRank assessment, please send your resume to email@example.com