Platform to find, purchase, and manage geospatial data
QA Engineer (Senior/Lead)$90k – $140k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Geosite is a YC-backed startup that provides a SaaS platform enabling customers across a wide swathe of industries to leverage geospatial data for reconnaissance, planning and operations in real-time.
We are looking for a senior/lead QA engineer who will take ownership of the QA/QC process for our web application and help ensure timely delivery of bug-free software. You must be an expert in QA/QC processes and testing software such as PhantomJS/Selenium, and minitest/rspec. Experience integrating these into CI/CD pipelines is also desirable.
This position comes with equity! If you are driven, high-energy, and passionate about application development - we want you on our team!
◢ Roles and Responsibilities:
● Design, build and maintain automated tests across the Geosite application stack.
● Assume primary responsibility of QA/QC processes across the Geosite product line.
● Understand user-stories, discover different ways to break Geosite products, and help mitigate the breakages.
● Review and triage test failures and verify fixes.
◢ Experience & Qualifications:
● Expertise in QA/QC processes
● Expertise in frontend test suites e.g. Selenium, Nightwatch
● Familiarity with Cucumber BDD suite
● Familiarity in ruby/rails test suites e.g. minitest, rspec
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines viz. Gitlab CI
● High comfort level with engineering in a small team environment
◢ Bonus Qualifications:
● Experience working on a successful B2B product
● Early-stage startup experience
● Health, vision and dental insurance
● Flexible work hours and paid time off
Geosite is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is integral to our success, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Geosite at a glance
Geosite focuses on Defense, Oil and Gas, Geospatial, Federal Government, and Space Satellites. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://geosite.io