Platform for deep customer understanding, modelling & emotionally intelligent engagement
Customer Success Manager
A World-Changing Company
At Genus AI, we're driven to solve the world's most critical and challenging problems about customer understanding and engagement in an emotionally intelligent way, and believe that using Artificial Intelligence to support human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the leading direct to consumer brands to help them use AI for customer acquisition and engagement. And we do it at scale – each month, millions of customer insights are created and thousands of ads scored and matched to audiences on our platform. If you believe in the transformational power of Artificial Intelligence in storytelling at scale and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be a lifecycle relationship owner of a portfolio of Genus AI most important customers. You will optimize your clients' experience from the start and drive ongoing value from the Genus AI platform. You will approach your clients consultatively, acting as a trusted advisor and help them with adoption to get the most out of Genus AI. You will be their dedicated contact, as a strategic marketing and technology consultant. You will analyze their digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations to transform their customer experiences into personalized connections between people and the brands they love.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and customer success professional along with a high level of curiosity about all things AI, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation, APIs and application of Artificial Intelligence in the Marketing space.
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We succeed by making others successful. We create a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we're looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager based in San Francisco to work with our most valued customer relationships and largest ACV clients.
No two days are the same, but as a Customer Success Manager you can expect to:
- As a Customer Success Manager you will work closely with some of the world's best known brands to help them realise value from their investment in Genus AI.
- Be the face of Genus AI and primary relationship owner for your customers
- Own customer relationships from implementation onboarding to ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor Help your customers to realize ROI from Genus AI by working with them to build and support a comprehensive Success Plan for their acquisition and engagement (marketing and CRM) strategies
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, targeted and effective, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI. Be a dedicated point of contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users
- Consult with clients and help create technical game plans to seamlessly integrate Genus AI with their wider technology ecosystem
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases and recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Be a Genus AI product expert, delivering training and workshops for your clients.
- Work with commercial account owners and executive stakeholders at Genus AI to ensure successful renewals and up-sells
- Work with technical colleagues at Genus AI to bring their expertise to bear on your customers' business challenges.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
- Join early conversations and support demoing and prototyping the usage of the platform for diverse customer needs.
- Ensure that lasting value is delivered to brands using the platform. Lead delivery sessions to ensure that the product is meeting user needs, and to ensure it is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our partners' operations.
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives.
What We Value
- 3 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (Fortune 100) (ACV of $100K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Deep understanding of performance marketing on paid social (Facebook/Instagram) or other channels.
- Deep understanding of CRM and customer engagement use-cases. Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You're known for being a "team player." We just can't emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Performance Marketing, Analytics or Data Science.
- We value team members who aren't satisfied with surface-level answers.
- We value the desire to dive into the details of the data because that's the core of our work. And we value low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit.
- Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
Genus AI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.