Increasing access to care in underserved communities
Clinic Partnerships Associate (Northeast)$50k – $55k
At Genoa Telepsychiatry we increase access to behavioral healthcare in underserved communities across the U.S. by building telepsychiatry programs that connect patients with psychiatrists & APRNs remotely. Genoa Telepsychiatry is the largest outpatient telepsychiatry community with programs in over 35 states providing 215,000+ appointments annually. Our New York team offers ample career development opportunities in a mission-driven culture valuing empathy, collaboration, grit, and continuous learning.
We are growing our marketing team as we expand our footprint across the psychiatry and community health settings, and are looking for a creative and analytical Digital Marketing Manager who can help us grow in a smart, thoughtful way. The mission of the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive the growth of our psychiatrist & community mental health center communities, build analytical insights that inform our marketing strategy and execute & optimize campaigns that drive business growth and retention. Ultimately, the more people we reach, the more we can empower clinics and psychiatrists to deliver quality behavioral health care to patients who otherwise wouldn’t have care – rendering this role deeply essential for our mission.
The Clinic Partnerships Associate (CPA) reports to a Senior Clinic Partnerships Manager (Sr. CPM) and are field-based (remote) team members that:
- Provide assistance to a Sr. CPM with most of this work requiring the CPA to help move prospects and customers through our sales process and customer onboarding as well as assisting with marketing and policy advocacy efforts.
- Provide assistance to the overall Clinic Partnerships (CP) team. This will look different depending on current needs but usually requires the CPA to assist in cross-departmental communications and special projects.
AS PART OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Assist in exceeding sales quotas and other specific business goals
- Proactively cold call and email prospects as well as reactively respond to incoming leads
- Manage the sales process and onboarding from prospect to customer
- Partner with Sr. CPM to develop and execute marketing and policy advocacy initiatives
- Spearhead projects to scale our team's sales operations
- Participate actively in weekly team videoconferences, regular company meetings in Manhattan, and retreats at various locations
- Accurately update CRM to communicate well across teams
- Thrive with coaching more than micromanagement
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU
- Help increase psychiatry access to individuals living with mental illnesses without adequate access to care
- Travel up to 25-50% domestically
- Train in Manhattan and other locations around the country
- Enjoy the benefits of a fast pace of an entrepreneurial high-growth company with the scale and resources of a large, industry-leading corporation.
- Join a team that trusts people to work from home
- Apply creative solutions to new problems in a new industry
- Learn and apply industry and sales knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in behavioral health
- Location in New York City metropolitan area
- Analytical mindset and ability to apply and replicate processes on a grander scale
- Versatile and adaptable to drive value to the clinic partnerships team and their strategic vision
- Thoughtful and persuasive oral and written communication skills
Genoa Telepsychiatry at a glance
Genoa Telepsychiatry focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Video Chat, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Genoa Telepsychiatry has raised $1.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.