Make all information simple and useful for everyone
Senior Software Engineer - Compute Infrastructure$80k – $140k
One platform for all data because data management is F*#!$% hard!
At the core, you will join the team in architecting and implementing the Genity infrastructure for compute as we work towards an improved model for these environments beyond the now conventional serverless architecture. Consider, fully-automated serverless K8.
Core proficiencies we are on looking out for(~4-8 years)
- Container-Orchestration Development
- Some experience with network infrastructure, DNS, TLS/SSL, load balancers
- Server Deployment Code (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with Linux OS Core
- Server Monitoring and Metrics (Prometheus, Grafana, StatsD, etc)
- Strong Security Practices
- Experience with encryption and container/OS security a strong benefit
- Proficient with: GoLang, C/C++ (a plus)
- API Development
Submit Application and Form
- Zoom/Skype/Google Hangout call
- Test with one of our engineers over Zoom/Skype/etc
- Meet with members of the team
- Hire if the right fit has been found
- You want to be on the ground floor for change
- You’re deeply passionate about dta security and privcy, and want to work on big, game changing projects with people who are passionate too
- PTO and profit sharing / equity share
What you need to do to apply
Fill out this survey/form as well (you can resume and cover letter)
In cover please explain 1) why you want to work at Genity, 2) why our mission matters to you, 3) walk through specific demonstrable examples of your experience, and 4) help us see why you're the best person for this role.
Genity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Genity is governed on the basis of merit and competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you want to be part of this change and to join our mission, then consider applying or connecting with us.
Follow us on Twitter ( twitter.com/real_genity),
and Check our website: genity.com