More ways into homeownership
Product Manager£60k – £80k • 0.2% – 0.4%
Generation Home is a venture-backed startup that raised the largest seed round in Europe last year to upend the mortgage market.
Affordability has never been a bigger problem, and we are building a mortgage lender from the ground up to solve the challenges faced by the next generation of homeowners.
To help us make this a reality, we are looking for a product manager that is ready to take on a big challenge.
As the product manager of the conversion team, you are tasked with delivering our unique mortgage product to market, and to grow and optimise our conversion funnel, from landing page to offer.
We judge our success by the rate at which we make home ownership a reality for more first time buyers. As the product manager of one of our autonomous teams, it is up to you to define the plan for how we get there.
You'll be expected to span a range of work, from product strategy, vision, copywriting, design, architecture, software procurement and customer calls.
To achieve your mission, you will be working with a team of product engineers and designers, and partnering with stakeholders in our partnerships, underwriting and advise teams.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Worked as a product manager in a high growth, product driven company
- Built products in a complex domain, but not necessarily in Fintech
- Knows how to work with, and challenged, stakeholders to gather complex requirements and ruthlessly prioritise
You may be a fit if:
- You consider yourself a high agency person
- Having to become an MCOB expert doesn't put you off
- You are driven by making a difference for the customer
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working (remote within UK)
- £1000 annual training budget
- Pension contributions matched by the employer (3% currently)
Please let us know you're interested by hitting the apply button!
Generation Home at a glance
Generation Home focuses on Finance Technology. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://generationhome.com