Get ahead with expert-led training in coding, data, design, digital marketing, and more
Client Success Manager - Temporary
Who Are We?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling and reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As a Client Success Manager (formerly Engagement Manager), you support the delivery of General Assembly’s largest client programs, and help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
*This is a US based role*
- Help manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships, and account expansion strategies, supporting Senior Client Success team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement and delivery strategies for online and in-person training and assessment programs
- Collect and document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing and internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions and action items
- Track and maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning and sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build and present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative and quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, and engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights and continually improve metrics around online course usage and satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of prior work experience, with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in project management and polished communication skills.
Ideal Skills/experience includes:
- 2+ years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with internal or external stakeholders
- 2+ years using Excel and Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or in project management a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
Receive paid days off as a new father or mother.
Generous paid time off
Paid time off when requested.
General Assembly at a glance
General Assembly focuses on Education, Web Design, Product Design, Design, and Web Development. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Chicago. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, General Assembly has raised $144.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2015.