We are a Product Innovation Platform
Account Manager$55k – $65k • 0.005% – 0.01%
Gembah empowers and enables product innovation. We are democratizing and demystifying the product creation process by helping entrepreneurs, e-commerce sellers and small-to-midsize businesses research, design, and manufacture products.
At Gembah, we understand the resources required to successfully launch a new product is a significant challenge for most businesses. From research and design to sourcing and vetting overseas manufacturers, there are many hurdles on the path to bringing a new product to market.
Gembah’s end-to-end solution was created with these challenges in mind. Our team of experts are an extension of our clients’ teams, guiding them step-by-step, regardless of where they are along the process.
Gembah’s team is comprised of specialists, leading product designers, and engineers. In addition, Gembah works with an exclusive network of vetted factories in Asia. Today, Gembah has offices in the United States and China.
As a Gembah Account Manager, you will be the face of the company to our customers. To be successful in this role, you should have a successful track record of retaining and managing B2B Technology Enabled Services SMBs. You will use your communication and organizational skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers on a consistent basis.
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain business
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Work collaboratively with our overseas, product, marketing and sales teams
- Communicate customer needs to product management succinctly
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Hard working
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
Experience with B2B Account Management
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Dedication to providing great customer service
Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Bilingual is a plus
Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth
Familiar with applications like Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org