GE Healthcare hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when GE Healthcare posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- Inc42 Media
- 1 month ago
Orbo.ai will continue to offer Gemia's products and services Orbo.ai uses deep learning-powered technology to automatically improve images Gemia is an online tool which helps people to improve the quality of photographs Mumbai-based facial technology and computer vision startup Orbo.ai has acquired US-based research startup Gemia for an undisclosed amount.
- 1 month ago
- GE Healthcare is extending its longtime collaboration with Microsoft to launch a cloud-based COVID-19 patient monitoring software for health systems.
- GE Healthcare and Microsoft are waiving everything but the installation costs for the software until January 2021, the companies said.
- The software is designed to provide a central hub from which hospital staff can monitor patients in intensive care units — including those on medical ventilation.
- A Mural installation can monitor a 100-bed, multi-site ICU network with just three senior nurses and two intensivists, according to a company statement.
- The software collects real-time data from ventilators, existing patient monitoring systems, electronic medical records, labs and other diagnostics into a single surveillance hub, the companies said.