Autonomous Vehicles for B2B Short-Haul Logistics
Led by a team of AV researchers and engineers from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Institute, we are building new concepts and groundbreaking solutions for autonomous vehicles to ensure goods are transported between business locations both efficiently and affordably in city environments. With offices in Palo Alto and Toronto, we are dedicated to building commercial applications of AVs and aim to power the next generation of self-driving commercial fleets for urban logistics.
We're looking for high-energy, creative and collaborative candidates that would like to be involved in all aspects of growing a fast-paced, execution-oriented team. If you’re curious and passionate about Level 4 autonomous driving, we'd like to meet you!
- Integration and testing of sensor components on the vehicle
- Build vehicle monitoring tools, improve hardware platform and ensure safety
- Support autonomous vehicle testing and data collection
- Develop and design platform power and electrical distribution system
- Design and implement AV software platforms, including kernel modifications/extensions, driver implementation/enhancement, system integration, performance/power optimization, stress/stability/compliance test
- Bachelor's or M.S degree in Automation, Mechatronics or related field
- Excellent Python and C++ experience
- Knowledge of Linux and real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with drive-by-wire systems
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle electrical and networking systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.)
- CAD/3D modeling experience
- Experience in automotive electronics mechanical packaging
- Experience in developing ADAS systems highly desired
- Experience interfacing with CAN based systems and logs using tools such as UML, EA, DOORS, CANalyzer, CANape
- Experience in real-time systems and working with hardware/sensor integration, such as Lidar GigE/USB3 cameras and GPS
- Software versioning (Git)
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including 401K, medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Medical, dental, and vision
Competitive salaries and generous equity
Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact. Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
Gatik at a glance
Gatik focuses on Automotive, Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Hybrid Vehicles. Their company has offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Bentonville. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Gatik has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.