Connecting video gaming and tech together to help save lives of children in hospitals
3D Artist (volunteer - no salary)No salary • No equity
Volunteer Role Overview:
We are looking for volunteers who want to join us in our commitment to bring video gaming and tech together to help save lives of children in hospitals.
Games For Love is looking for a talented Game Artist with extensive experience working in Unity. This person will be working on modeling, texturing, lighting, and particles to polish and complete the visual aesthetic of mini-games. Must be able to render out of Designer’s simulation in Unity with polishing environment, texturing, lighting, and VFX. You will be working closely with our team of talented artists and programmers.
- Unity art experience
- Have a portfolio
- 3D modeling and texture tools access such as maya, blender (Free), substance painter, zBrush, Photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- Expert Unity particles, and lighting
- Strong texturing abilities
- Intermediate modeling abilities in Maya and Zbrush
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Proficiency in various shader techniques
- Bonus Points: beginner to intermediate Unity development experience.
- You are a problem solver with Hands-on mentality.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely.
Games for love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.